Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
1. Use of our site constitutes acceptance of our general terms and conditions of use. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions please do not use the site. If there is any conflict between your terms and conditions of business and those set forth herein, then the former shall be deemed not to have been agreed and the latter shall prevail.
2. While every effort is made to ensure that this site is as reliable and available as possible, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of its content. Neither do we guarantee that services advertised on the site are actually available without interruption, that links will always be established, or that data stored will not under any circumstances be lost or data transferred to us be processed. We reserve the right to change the content of the site, in particular with reference to services and prices, at any time without prior notice. We accept no responsibility for content which is out of date. Neither do we accept any liability for data, or the content thereof, transferred by us or accessible via our site.
3. Pursuant to section 9 Austrian Product Liability Act, liability for consequential damages and loss of income or profit, or loss of or damage to property is hereby excluded by mutual agreement.
4. Although we make every effort to protect all stored customer data, we cannot be held responsible for the use thereof by third parties who unlawfully access it.
5. We hereby authorise you to download material from and use our website provided that you respect and do not contravene our rights thereto, and in particular our copyright. This means that you are not entitled to process in any way or transmit to third parties this site or parts thereof, or assign any rights thereto to third parties, either during online use or after downloading. Any abuse of this site may constitute an infringement of the Austrian Copyright Act, Trademark and Model Protection Act, Unfair Competition Act or other laws. In the event of such infringement we reserve the right to deny you further access to our site, to seize and destroy all data originating from it, and to claim damages for any losses arising from said infringement.
6. This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Austrian law. Unless you are a consumer and the Austrian Consumer Protection Act makes other binding provision, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the use of our site shall be the competent court for our principal place of business. By using this website you signify your acceptance of the general terms and conditions for use of our site.